Period from: 2018-09-10
Period to: 2019-09-30
H&M is looking for an experienced SuccessFactors Employee Central application expert for SuccessFactors EC implementation project. Project goal is to implement SFEC, roll out globally and to connect SFEC with IAM system for efficient account/access handling. Project is in execution/roll out phase and estimated to be completed end of 2020.
The person we are looking for have experience from several HR implementations and know of best practice within this area, pros and cons with different HR set ups, organizational structure etc. Resource will drive SFEC roll out iteration workshops.
- Drive iteration workshops
- Be part of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central implementation project design work and document design.
- Understand SF Employee Central requirements and fulfill these in system.
- Verify SF Employee Central configuration per the approved solution design ● Drive Go live activities
- Minimum of five years of experience from HR system implementations at large organizations, especially HR core implementations.
- Good understanding of designing concepts, principles and guidelines for HR system implementations.
- SuccessFactors Employee Central certified.
- Experience from large, global organizations
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
- Business process experience
- Adoptable to H&M’s methods, tools and working environment
- Excellent managing of deliverables, time management, communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Drive and take ownership of activities.
- Take own initiative and give good service
- Flexible, yet structured
- Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
Najnowsze oferty pracy
- Doradca Leasingowy Wrocław , Katowice, Poznań, Trójmiasto
- Administrator baz danych
- PHP developer
- Devops Engineer
- Strategic Sales Manager
- Test Leader SAP Sweden
- Application Expert III Sweden SAP ECC for Retail
- Application Expert SAP Sweden II
- Application Expert SAP Sweden
- Product Manager CNS